Comprehensive Course Match Report
This report is suitable for individuals wishing to continue their studies at a college/university which requires a course match in addition to the comprehensive course-by-course evaluation. Please check with the institution to which you are applying if a course match (identifying and matching courses evaluated for U.S. credit with those offered by the U.S. college/university) is required before selecting this type of report.
- Identifies and describes each transcript, grade report, examination record, marks sheet, certificate, diploma, or degree submitted for evaluation
- Identifies the institution(s) attended and location(s)
- Confirms the status of the institution(s), entrance criteria, duration of studies, and purpose of program
- Recommends the U.S. educational equivalent of each level of study and credentials earned
- Provides a list of courses/subjects studied per academic year
- Converts instruction (lecture & laboratory) hours into equivalent U.S. Semester Units of Credit for all post-secondary/university-level courses
- Converts grades/marks/final examination results into equivalent U.S. grades of A, B, C, D, R for each course evaluated
- Calculates an overall Grade Point Average (G.P.A.)
- Identifies course levels in terms of lower/upper division or graduate/professional level for each post-secondary course evaluated
- Matches courses deemed to be at the undergraduate level with those offered by the U.S. college/university for which the evaluation is intended, based on a thorough review and comparison of course content, syllabus and curriculum plan. Syllabus and course descriptions of the international students issued by the source institution (with official English translations, if issued in a language other English) as well as catalog/syllabus from the U.S. institution must be provided.
Cost – Comprehensive Course-by-Course with Course Match Report:
|Fee for 1st set of academic transcript & certificate/diploma/degree||$185.00|
|Fee for each additional academic transcript/degree beyond the 1st (per additional credential)||$ 95.00|
|Fee for matching evaluated courses to courses from a U.S. Institution (per U.S. Institution)||$100.00|