Official/Original of all educational credentials issued in the official language of the country which apply to your educational history; please see below:
Secondary (High School)
- MBO – Diploma Middelbaar Beroepsonderwijs (Diploma of Intermediate Technical Education), HAVO – Diploma Hoger Algemeen Voortgezet Onderwijs (Diploma of Higher General Continued Education), or VWO – Diploma Voorbereidend Wetenshappelijk Onderwijs (Diploma of Preparatory Scientific Education) [Original in Dutch]
- Cijferlijst (Grade Report) for each year of study (Official issued in a sealed envelope submitted to ACEI either by the applicant or directly by the issuing institution; (required only if you are requesting a course-by-course listing with grades, and grade average)
- Diploma/Degree (Photocopy of both sides of the document)
- Transcript/Grade Report – listing courses studied, with hours/ credits of instruction, and final grade/examination results for each course (Official issued in a sealed envelope submitted to ACEI either by the applicant or directly by the issuing institution)
- European Diploma Supplement is acceptable for completed programs (Official issued in a sealed envelope submitted to ACEI either by the applicant or directly by the issuing institution)
Translations: Provide Official English translations of documents not issued in English by the institution.
Photocopies: Provide 1 complete set of photocopies of any original documents submitted.
Refer to website REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for additional information and requirements concerning Doctoral Degrees, Syllabus, and Proof of Name Change.
NOTE: ACEI reserves the right to request for additional documentation or information, or in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to inquire about, clarify, and/or verify any and all educational documents submitted for evaluation to ACEI with the source/issuing institution(s). ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO ACEI BY THE APPLICANT WILL BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT ON COMPLETION AND RELEASE OF THE EVALUATION REPORT.