Official/Original of all educational credentials issued in the official language of the country which apply to your educational history; please see below:
Secondary (High School)
- Year 12 Certificate of Achievement, Higher School Certificate, Certificate of Education, or equivalent (Original)
- Year 10 School Certificate, or equivalent (Original) – (required only if you are requesting a course-by-course listing with grades, and grade average)
- Original school-issued transcripts/grade reports if external documentation is not available
- Diploma/Degree (Photocopy of both sides of the document)
- Transcripts/Grade Report (Official issued in a sealed envelope; or provide official link to your credentials sent by My eQuals, if the institution participates in My eQuals
Photocopies: Provide 1 complete set of photocopies of any original documents submitted.
Refer to website REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for additional information and requirements concerning Doctoral Degrees, Syllabus, and Proof of Name Change.
NOTE: ACEI reserves the right to request for additional documentation or information, or in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to inquire about, clarify, and/or verify any and all educational documents submitted for evaluation to ACEI with the source/issuing institution(s). ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO ACEI BY THE APPLICANT WILL BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT ON COMPLETION AND RELEASE OF THE EVALUATION REPORT.