Official/Original of all educational credentials issued in the official language of the country (English) which apply to your educational history; please see below:
Secondary (High School)
- Secondary School certificate or diploma (Photocopy of both sides of document)
- Certifying Statement of Results from the BGCSE or other external examination board (Official document sealed by the examining board/s that administered the examinations issued in a sealed envelope). Preliminary Results Slips are not acceptable.
- Official Grade Report (Transcript) [Original] – issued by the school (required only if you are requesting a course-by course listing with grades, and grade average)
- Diploma/Degree (Photocopy of both sides of document)
- Transcripts/Grade Report – listing courses studied, with hours/ credits of instruction, and final grade/examination results for each course (Official issued in a sealed envelope submitted to ACEI either by the applicant or directly by the issuing institution)
Off-Shore Medical Schools
- Check the status of your institution on CAAM-UP website to ensure it was accredited at the time of your studies and is accredited by the Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and Other Health Professional (CAAM-HP). “Provisional accreditation” is not sufficient.
Photocopies: Provide 1 complete set of photocopies of any original documents submitted.
Refer to website REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for additional information and requirements concerning Doctoral Degrees, Syllabus, and Proof of Name Change.
NOTE: ACEI reserves the right to request for additional documentation or information, or in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to inquire about, clarify, and/or verify any and all educational documents submitted for evaluation to ACEI with the source/issuing institution(s). ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO ACEI BY THE APPLICANT WILL BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT ON COMPLETION AND RELEASE OF THE EVALUATION REPORT.