Official/Original of all educational credentials issued in the official language of the country of study (English) which apply to your education history, please see below:
Secondary (High School)
- Higher Secondary Certificate (Original)
- Secondary School Certificate (Original) [needed only if you are requesting a comprehensive/ course-by-course evaluation of subjects and grades]
- Academic Transcripts (Original) [needed only if you are requesting a comprehensive/ course-by-course evaluation of subjects and grades]
- Diploma/Degree (Original)
- Official Statement of Marks/Transcript of Academic Records including subsidiary examinations (Original or Official in a sealed envelope issued by institution)
– Documents for all post-secondary studies must be issued by the university or autonomous college. Documents issued by affiliated colleges (such as “College Record” or “College Transcript”) are not acceptable.
– All official statements of marks for each attempt at each examination are needed, even if the examination was failed and re-taken or if marks from an earlier examination or attempt appear on a later statement of marks.
– Consolidated statements of marks are not acceptable.
– If the statements of marks include abbreviated paper titles, or numbered papers without titles, please provide complete course titles.
Translations: Provide Official English translations of documents not issued in English by the institution.
Photocopies: Provide 1 complete set of photocopies of any original documents submitted.
Refer to website REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for additional information and requirements concerning Doctoral Degrees, Syllabus, and Proof of Name Change.
NOTE: ACEI reserves the right to request for additional documentation or information, or in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to inquire about, clarify, and/or verify any and all educational documents submitted for evaluation to ACEI with the source/issuing institution(s). ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO ACEI BY THE APPLICANT WILL BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT ON COMPLETION AND RELEASE OF THE EVALUATION REPORT.