Official/Original of all educational credentials issued in the official language of the country (Dutch, French, or English) which apply to your educational history; please see below:
Secondary (High School)
- Flemish: Getuigschrift van Hoger Secundair (Certificate of Upper Secondary Education [Original]
- Belgian French: Certificat d’Enseignement Secondaire Superieur (Certificate of Higher Secondary Education) [Original]
- Getuigschrift van de Tweede Graad van het Secundair Onderwijs (Certificate of the Second Degree of Secondary Education), or Grade Report for years 3-6 or 3-7, where applicable (Original) [needed only if you are requesting a comprehensive/course-by-course evaluation of subjects and grades]
- Diploma (Photocopy of both sides of document)
- Completed Program: Supplement to the Diploma (Дадатак да дыплома) issued by the Rector’s office [Original]
- Transcript/Grade Report / European Diploma Supplement is acceptable for completed programs (Original or official in a sealed envelope)
Translations: Provide Official English translations of documents not issued in English by the institution.
Photocopies: Provide 1 complete set of photocopies of any original documents submitted.
Refer to website REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for additional information and requirements concerning Doctoral Degrees, Syllabus, and Proof of Name Change.
NOTE: ACEI reserves the right to request for additional documentation or information, or in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to inquire about, clarify, and/or verify any and all educational documents submitted for evaluation to ACEI with the source/issuing institution(s). ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO ACEI BY THE APPLICANT WILL BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT ON COMPLETION AND RELEASE OF THE EVALUATION REPORT.