Official/Original of all educational credentials issued in the official language of the country (English) which apply to your educational history; please see below:
Secondary (High School)
- Bermuda School Certificate Transcript / Bermuda Secondary School Certificate Transcript (Original or Official in a sealed envelope)
- Certifying Statement of Results for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education, General Certificate of Secondary Education, General Certificate of Education AS/A-level, or other external examinations (Original or Official documents issued by the examining boards)
- Diploma/Degree (photocopy of both sides of document)
- Transcripts/Grade Report (Original or Official issued in a sealed envelope submitted to ACEI either by the applicant or directly by the issuing institution)
Off-Shore Medical Schools
- Check the status of your institution on CAAM-UP website to ensure it was accredited at the time of your studies and is accredited by the Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and Other Health Professional (CAAM-HP). “Provisional accreditation” is not sufficient.
Photocopies: Provide 1 complete set of photocopies of any original documents submitted.
Refer to website REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for additional information and requirements concerning Doctoral Degrees, Syllabus, and Proof of Name Change.
NOTE: ACEI reserves the right to request for additional documentation or information, or in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to inquire about, clarify, and/or verify any and all educational documents submitted for evaluation to ACEI with the source/issuing institution(s). ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO ACEI BY THE APPLICANT WILL BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT ON COMPLETION AND RELEASE OF THE EVALUATION REPORT.