Official/Original of all educational credentials issued in the official language of the country (English) which apply to your educational history, please see below:
Secondary (High School)
- Bhutan Higher Secondary Education Certificate (Class-XII) [Original]
- Bhutan Certificate of Secondary Education (Class-X) [Original]- submit only if you are requesting a course-by-course listing or grade average of your secondary education
- Statements of Marks for the secondary examinations [Original] – needed only if you are requesting a comprehensive/course-by-course evaluation of subjects and grades
- Diploma/Degree (Photocopy both sides of the document)
- Grade Report/Transcript – Original/Official
Translations: Provide Official English translations of documents not issued in English by the institution.
Photocopies: Provide 1 complete set of photocopies of any original documents submitted.
Refer to website REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for additional information and requirements concerning doctoral Degrees, Syllabus, and Proof of Name Change.
NOTE: ACEI reserves the right to request for additional documentation or information, or in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to inquire about, clarify, and/or verify any and all educational documents submitted for evaluation to ACEI with the source/issuing institution(s). Ordering Rush service will not expedite the verification process. ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO ACEI BY THE APPLICANT WILL BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT ON COMPLETION AND RELEASE OF THE EVALUATION REPORT.