Official/Original of all educational credentials issued in the official language of the country (French/English or both) which apply to your educational history, please see below:
Secondary (High School):
- Anglophone System: General Certificate of Education (GCE) and Advanced Level [Original]
- Francophone System: Baccalauréat de l’Enseignement Secondaire (Baccalaureate in Secondary Education) [Original]
- Relevé de Notes (Examination Results/Grade Report) [Original/Official in a sealed envelope] – needed only if you are requesting a comprehensive/course-by- course evaluation of subjects and grades
- Diplôme/Diploma/Degree (Original)
- Relevé de Notes (Grade Report)/Transcripts (Original/Official in a sealed envelope)
Translations: Provide Official English translations of documents not issued in English by the institution.
Photocopies: Provide 1 complete set of photocopies of any original documents submitted.
Refer to website REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for additional information and requirements concerning doctoral Degrees, Syllabus, and Proof of Name Change.
NOTE: ACEI reserves the right to request for additional documentation or information, or in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to inquire about, clarify, and/or verify any and all educational documents submitted for evaluation to ACEI with the source/issuing institution(s). Ordering Rush service will not expedite the verification process. ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO ACEI BY THE APPLICANT WILL BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT ON COMPLETION AND RELEASE OF THE EVALUATION REPORT.