COURSE BY COURSE REPORT(CA BOARD ACCTG)
If you are planning to qualify for CPA licensing with the State of California, Board of Accountancy, you MUST select the Course-by Course Report which is tailored in accordance with the Board’s specific requirements..
- Identifies and describes each transcript, grade report, examination record, marks sheet, certificate, diploma, or degree submitted for evaluation
- Identifies the institution(s) attended and location(s).
- Provides profile(s) on the institution(s) and program(s) (institution status, entrance criteria, length of study).
- Recommends the U.S. educational equivalent of each level of study and credentials earned.
- Provides a list of courses/subjects studied per academic year.
- Converts instruction (lecture & laboratory) hours into equivalent U.S. Semester Units of Credit for all post-secondary/university-level courses.
|Fee for 1st set of academic transcript & certificate/diploma/degree||$180.00|
|Fee for each additional academic transcript/degree beyond the 1st (per additional credential)||$ 90.00|