California Board of Accountancy Evaluation Reports
- Identifies and describes each transcript, grade report, examination record, marks sheet, certificate, diploma, or degree submitted for evaluation
- Identifies the institution(s) attended and location(s)
- Confirms the status of the institution(s), entrance criteria, length of study and purpose of program.
- Recommends the U.S. educational equivalent of each level of study and credentials earned
- Provides a course-by-course listing of courses/subjects studied by classifying and identifying them under their appropriate course headings (e.g. Accounting courses will be reported under course heading ‘Accounting,” Business and related courses will be reported under ‘Business Administration,” Economics and Finance courses will be reported under “Economics and Finance,” Languages under language headings, and so on.)
- Converts instruction (lecture & laboratory) hours into equivalent U.S. Semester Units of Credit for each course completed and recognized as post-secondary/university-level.
Cost – California Board of Accountancy (CBA) Evaluations:
|Fee for 1st set of academic transcript & certificate/diploma/degree||$185.00|
|Fee for each additional academic transcript/degree beyond the 1st (per additional credential)||$ 95.00|