Comprehensive Report (Detailed report with Grades & G.P.A.)
This report is suitable for State Licensing/Regulatory Boards which require a document-by-document evaluation as well as a detailed listing of courses with units, grades and course levels.
- Identifies and describes each transcript, grade report, examination record, marks sheet, certificate, diploma, or degree submitted for evaluation.
- Identifies the institution(s) attended and location(s).
- Provides profile(s) on the institution(s) and program(s) (institution status, entrance criteria, length of study).
- Recommends the U.S. educational equivalent of each level of study and credentials earned.
- Provides a list of courses/subjects studied per academic year.
- Converts instruction (lecture & laboratory) hours into equivalent U.S. Semester Units of Credit for all post-secondary/university-level courses.
- Converts grades/marks/final examination results into equivalent U.S. grades of A, B, C, D, F for each course evaluated
- Calculates an overall Grade Point Average (G.P.A.).
- Identifies course levels in terms of lower/upper division/graduate/professional level for each post-secondary course evaluated.
|High School/Secondary Level Education||$180.00|
|Fee for 1st set of academic transcript & certificate/diploma/degree||$180.00|
|Fee for each additional academic transcript/degree beyond the 1st (per additional credential)||$ 90.00|