With a combined total of eighty years of experience in international education coupled with a comprehensive knowledge of the U.S. system of education, ACEI’s professional team of credential evaluators and counselors are engaged in all aspects of international educational exchange and participate in the activities of major organizations in the field. Their diverse backgrounds, knowledge of international languages, and overseas experiences contribute to the overall success of ACEI.
ACEI’s evaluations and the U.S. educational equivalencies recommended in ACEI evaluation reports are determined in accordance with established guidelines and represent the considered judgments of qualified evaluators.
ACEI adheres to the following criteria:
- Status of institution
- Admission requirements to the academic/professional program
- Level of education program (primary/elementary, secondary [lower/upper], postsecondary/tertiary)
- Required length of the program of study (# of years of part-time/full-time study)
- Content and structure of the program of study
- Practical, clinical, internship components
- Purpose/intent of the program (terminal, employment only, further education, vocational/professional training)
ACEI evaluation reports, before issued and released to the applicant and third party, are each reviewed for accuracy and consistency by a team of senior evaluators serving on the ACEI Evaluation Review Committee. ACEI evaluation reports are advisory and not binding on any institution, agency or third party.