Webinars – e-learning
ACEI’s e-learning, is an online monthly training program covering a variety of topics on U.S. and international education. Our e-learning webinars are designed to help international admissions professionals, recruiters, credential evaluators, state regulatory/licensing board examiners, human resource administrators, students and international candidates understand the U.S. educational system and academic credentials from around the world as well as trends and developments in education and learning.
ACEI’s e-learning webinars that include both lecture and interactive components designed to provide attendees with practical take-away tools. Our e-learning webinars are facilitated and taught by our experienced senior evaluation staff as well as guest educators from academic institutions and organizations engaged in international admissions and enrollment, curriculum development and instruction and comparative education.
Topics covered in our e-learning webinars include but not limited to the following:
- Updates on Education Systems from Around the World
- Overview of Country Specific Education Systems with Credential Evaluation Guidelines
- Fraudulent Credentials and Detection Tips
- Diploma and Accreditation Mills and Guidelines in Detecting Bogus Schools and Diplomas
- Teaching Strategies for On-Line Courses (recommended for teachers)
- Training the On-line Learners and Other Life Skills (great for students and individuals of all ages thinking of enrolling in on-line college courses)
If you wish to be on our mailing list for upcoming ACEI e-learning webinars or wish to stay current with updates on world education developments, please register below for alerts for our calendar of programs.