Comprehensive Course-by-Course Report
This report is suitable if in addition to a document-by-document evaluation a detailed course-by-course listing of courses with units, grades, G.P.A. and course levels in terms of U.S. studies is required.
The Comprehensive Course-by-Course Report:
- Identifies and describes each transcript, grade report, examination record, marks sheet, certificate, diploma, or degree submitted for evaluation.
- Identifies the institution(s) attended and location(s).
- Confirms the status of the institution(s), entrance criteria, duration of studies, and purpose or program.
- Recommends the U.S. educational equivalent of each level of study and credentials earned.
- Provides a list of courses/subjects studied per academic year.
- Converts instruction (lecture & laboratory) hours into equivalent U.S. Semester Units of Credit for all post-secondary/university-level courses.
- Converts grades/marks/final examination results into equivalent U.S. grades of A, B, C, D, F for each course evaluated
- Calculates an overall Grade Point Average (G.P.A.).
- Identifies course levels in terms of lower/upper division/graduate/professional level for each post-secondary course evaluated.
Cost-Comprehensive Course-by-Course Report
|High School/Secondary Level Education||$165.00|
|Fee for 1st set of academic transcript & certificate/diploma/degree||$185.00|
|Fee for each additional academic transcript/degree beyond the 1st (per additional credential)||$ 95.00|