Official/Original of all educational credentials issued in the official language of the country (Albanian) which apply to your educational history, please see below:
- Secondary (High School)
- Original Dëftesë Pjekurie (Certificate of Maturity) (Original)
- Post-Secondary (University)
- Diplome (Diploma)/Degree (Original)
- Original grade report (Certifikatë e Notave or Vërtetim) showing all subjects studied and grades received,
- Diploma Supplement for completed programs of study; and any other official Albanian credentials confirming completion of academic coursework.
Translations: Provide Official English translations of documents not issued in English by the institution.
Photocopies: Provide 1 complete set of photocopies of any original documents submitted.
Refer to website REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for additional information and requirements concerning Doctoral Degrees, Syllabus, and Proof of Name Change.
NOTE: ACEI reserves the right to request for additional documentation or information, or in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to inquire about, clarify, and/or verify any and all educational documents submitted for evaluation to ACEI with the source/issuing institution(s). ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO ACEI BY THE APPLICANT WILL BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT ON COMPLETION AND RELEASE OF THE EVALUATION REPORT.