Official/Original of all educational credentials issued in the official language of the country of study (Arabic or French) which apply to your education history, please see below:
- Secondary (High School)
- Baccalaureate of Secondary Education (Original)
- Examination results for Baccalaureate (Original) [needed only if you are requesting a comprehensive/course-by-course evaluation of subjects and grades]
- Post-Secondary (University)
- Relevé des note (Transcript/Grade Report) – listing courses studied, with hours/ credits of instruction, and final grade/examination results for each course (Original)
- Diploma/Degree (Original)
Translations: Provide Official English translations of documents not issued in English by the institution.
Photocopies: Provide 1 complete set of photocopies of any original documents submitted.
Refer to website REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for additional information and requirements concerning Doctoral Degrees, Syllabus, and Proof of Name Change.
NOTE: ACEI reserves the right to request for additional documentation or information, or in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to inquire about, clarify, and/or verify any and all educational documents submitted for evaluation to ACEI with the source/issuing institution(s). ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO ACEI BY THE APPLICANT WILL BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT ON COMPLETION AND RELEASE OF THE EVALUATION REPORT.