Official/Original of all educational credentials issued in the official language of the country (Spanish) which apply to your educational history; please see below:
- Secondary (High School)
- Bachiller or other secondary school diploma (Original)
- Certificado de Estudios (Certificate of Studies/Transcript) or other grade report – (Attested copies in a sealed envelope submitted to ACEI either by the applicant or directly by the issuing institution)
- Post-Secondary (University)
- Titulo / Grado (Title/Degree), or Diploma (Photocopy of both sides of document)
- Certificado de Estudios (Certificate of Studies/Transcripts/Grade Report) – listing courses studied, with hours/ credits of instruction, and final grade/examination results for each course (Original)
Translations: Provide Official English translations of documents not issued in English by the institution.
Photocopies: Provide 1 complete set of photocopies of any original documents submitted.
Refer to website REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for additional information and requirements concerning Doctoral Degrees, Syllabus, and Proof of Name Change.
NOTE: ACEI reserves the right to request for additional documentation or information, or in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to inquire about, clarify, and/or verify any and all educational documents submitted for evaluation to ACEI with the source/issuing institution(s). ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO ACEI BY THE APPLICANT WILL BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT ON COMPLETION AND RELEASE OF THE EVALUATION REPORT.