Please read the instructions below carefully as academic documents from China require verification before an evaluation can be completed. Instructions on verification are shown below.
1. The following documents are required:
High School (Secondary Education)
- Academic Transcripts
- Graduation Certificate
Post-secondary (College/University Education)
- Degree Certificate issued in Chinese (if completed studies)
- Degree Certificate (English Translation)
- Academic Transcripts issued in Chinese and English
NOTE: Send a clear and legible copy of the above documents to ACEI. Do not send your original documents.
2. Verification of Documents
Depending on what level of education you have completed in China and credentials you have, you must also verify your academic documents y contacting the verification service approved by the Chinese Ministry of Education:
- Graduation or Degree Certificate Verification (for High School, or University education) – Please obtain the electronic verification report in English of your graduation or degree certificate from the Chinese Ministry of Education designated verification agency known as China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center (CHESICC)
- Academic Transcript issued in Chinese and English Verification – These are official documents issued by the institutions you attended in China. The documents must include the official stamp of the designated office (e.g. office of academic affairs, office of archives) at the institution you attended. Provide the academic transcripts to China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center (CHESICC)
China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center (CHESICC: 学信网)
Baiyan Building, NO.238 Beisihuan Zhong Road
Beijing, P.R.China 100191
- Fax: 010-62160938
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Verification report (认证报告) must be sent directly to ACEI by the China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center (CHESICC) via courier service (PLEASE REQUEST FOR YOUR VERIFICATION TO BE ISSUED IN ENGLISH) to the following address:
Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc. (ACEI)
9461 Charleville Boulevard, Box 188
Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
NOTE: Please submit your Application for Evaluation with Fees to ACEI and indicate that you will contact CHESICC to provide ACEI with verified academic documents of your studies. ACEI will provide you with your ACEI Reference # to give to CHESICC when requesting verification.
Please refer to website REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for additional information and requirements concerning Doctoral Degrees, Syllabus, and Proof of Name Change.
ACEI reserves the right to request for additional documentation or information, or in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to inquire about, clarify, and/or verify any and all educational documents submitted for evaluation to ACEI with the source/issuing institution(s).