Official/Original or Attested True Copies (with 2 complete sets of photocopies) of all official educational credentials issued in the official language of the country (Spanish) of all those which apply to your educational history:
– Bachiller (Bachelor);
– Técnico Profesional Intermedio (Intermediate Professional Technician);
– Tecnólogo (Technologist);
– Licenciado (Licentiate);
– Doctor en Medicina/Médico/Médico Cirujano (Physician/Surgeon);
– Especialista (Specialist); Magister/Maestría (Master);
– Doctor (Doctoral degree)
– Certificado de Estudios (Certificate of Studies/Grade Report) for any of the above credentials.
IMPORTANT: Evaluation intended for professional certification with State Licensing Boards are based on original/official academic documents only.
Please refer to website REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for additional information and requirements concerning Doctoral Degrees, Syllabus, and Proof of Name Change.
ACEI reserves the right to request for additional documentation or information, or in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to inquire about, clarify, and/or verify any and all educational documents submitted for evaluation to ACEI with the source/issuing institution(s).