Telephone Service Hours: 9am-4pm PST, M-F

Beverly Hills, CA

Republic of Korea


Official/Original or Attested True Copies (with 2 complete sets of photocopies) of all official educational credentials issued in English which apply to your educational history: academic transcripts for secondary studies with diploma/certificate of graduation (if secondary program was completed), and academic transcripts and certificate of graduation for any diploma or degree (Associate, Bachelor, Master, Doctorate) degree awarded.

IMPORTANT:  Evaluation intended for professional certification with State Licensing Boards are based on original/official academic documents only.  


Please refer to website REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for additional information and requirements concerning Doctoral Degrees, Syllabus, and Proof of Name Change.

ACEI reserves the right to request for additional documentation or information, or in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to inquire about, clarify, and/or verify any and all educational documents submitted for evaluation to ACEI with the source/issuing institution(s).